The Young Mantis kids program introduces students age 7-12 to traditional Chinese Martial Arts with an emphasis in Seven Star Mantis boxing.
First-time Young Mantis students who enroll in September, October or November get two months for the price of one! Tuition must be payed in full before the student begins classes.
Students learn the fundamental elements of Kung Fu such as stances, kicks, punches, basic partner drills, and self-defense techniques. Each hour-long class provides a challenging physical workout, an exploration of martial arts philosophy, and guided meditation.
Course highlights include:
● The twelve characters of the Seven Star System
● Traditional forms and applications
● Self-defense techniques for real-world use
● Drills and conditioning to build strength, stamina, speed, body awareness and control, agility, and flexibility
● Meditation to cultivate focus and mental acuity
● Discussion of martial arts philosophy to promote discipline, integrity, respect and peace
● Quarterly rank promotions
Classes are held every Saturday from 11:30am-12:30pm.
Kids can also come train Sundays 11:30am-12:15pm in the Fundamentals of 7 Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu
For more information Contact Us