Kung Fu Summer Camp 2017
For Ages 6-12
FUN – FITNESS – SEVEN STAR KUNG FU
Camp highlights include:
- Traditional kung fu training (morning) – drills, forms, basic self-defense, conditioning
- Daily field trips (afternoon) – Field Museum, Maggie Daley Park, Museum of Science and Industry, Lincoln Park Zoo, Indian Boundary Park
What to bring:
- Kung fu uniform (pants, school shirt, shoes)
- Bag lunch
- A healthy snack and drink
- Emergency medical material (Inhaler, Epipen)
- Change of clothes
Cost: $300 ($275 for early registration by May 15, 2017; $250 for Loyalty Program members). $50 down payment is required to reserve a spot.
Payment can be made in installments. Balance due on June 1, 2017.
Camp Team Leaders: Adam Lurie and Dana Christy
Contact (773) 573-9109, (773) 472-0213 or (312) 735-0009 for more information.
Because we like to cultivate a close camp community, we will accept a limit of 12 students (1 to 6 staff/student ratio). Enroll as soon as possible to reserve your child’s place!
- Summer Camp 2017
June 26, 2017 - June 30, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm